Repair Receiving/Material Receiving
Setra Systems Inc.
Job Order #: 15716158
Boxborough, MA 01719
40 hours per week
Reports to: Shipping Manager. Primary responsibility of repair receiving and secondary responsibility of material receiving
- Receives in all product back for repair/calibration and distribute to appropriate area.
- Receives and coordinates return of third-party product to suppliers
- Communicates third party repair information (lead times, return process status etc.) with customer service and sales.
- Determines root cause of issues with customer returned product and works with customer service and sales on any customer communication
- Responsible for quarantining any material returned from customers that may have been exposed to unknown or hazardous material/substance
- Assists material receiving with unloading of trucks and receiving transactions in MRP system
- Delivers received materials to focus factories for distribution by Material Pacers
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work without supervision and has the tenacity to do what it takes
- Ability to follow verbal and written procedures in English
- Good written/verbal communication.
- Computer skills: Oracle, Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook
- Education High School Graduate (GED)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs on occasion if required. (Most work cells)
- Direct Reports: None
- Indirect Reports: None
Working Conditions: Manufacturing assembly environment
Travel Requirements: Minimal less than 5 days/year.
Career Progression: Material Receiving/Shipping/ Inspection etc.
Note: Years experience shown above is only one factor in determining associates level at Setra. Levels are based on education, experience, skill level, ability to do work using discretion and judgement and required level of supervision. An Associate?s level is determined by direct manager and Director of the department.
The above description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified. It should not be construed as a detailed job description of all the work requirements that may be inherent of the job.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration
159 Swanson Road
Boxborough, MA 01719
Per Diem Position
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852