The Finance Director drive all financial activities for the global Setra business, the Company?s financial systems and for working together with the leadership team to deliver business performance. Primary areas of responsibility include Controllership, FP&A, Controls & Compliance, and supervision of the Finance team to deliver these objectives. The position directly reports to the VP/GM of Setra and has a dotted-line relationship to the Sensing Technologies Group CFO.
- Leads the finance team and provides direction and guidance on all financial matters for the Company.
- Responsible for setting a strong compliance tone in the organization. Establishes and enforces appropriate internal controls and standard work that adhere to Fortive Policies and SOX.
- Ensures accurate and timely month-end and quarter-end close and reporting from the OpCos in compliance with US GAAP and Fortive Finance policies
- Leads all controllership activities including but not limited to financial closings, corporate reporting, audits, tax, compliance programs and daily management of transactional processing (AR, AP, PR, Credit).
- Plan and formulate as well as leads all Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) activities for the business including but not limited to forecasts, budgets, strategic plans and analysis of monthly performance, as well as Ad Hoc analysis.
- Identify trends and provide proactive recommendations on improvement of financial and operating performance.
- Analyze variations from forecasts and prior periods to provide accurate explanations for variances and support in finding countermeasures.
- Active participant and business partner in Strategic and Tactical decisions for the business.
- Responsible for the Company?s working capital performance in DSO and works collaboratively with Operations to drive performance in DPO and Inventory Turns.
- Regular and ad-hoc information requests pertaining to financial subjects as banking, warranty, inventory, reserves, sales- and margin reports, etc
- Other related tasks as determined by the VP/GM or Group CFO.
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills required
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills to ensure the team drives to achieve results
- Ability to identify operational improvements and setting clear objectives.
- Passion to dig into the details to gain understanding of issues
- Ability to see scale from the big picture to the details as needed to deliver results
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Previous experience managing the finance function as Director, Controller or similar role
- 5+ years of manufacturing environment experience required. Total working experience of more than 10 years required
- Expertise with ERP systems, preferably JD Edwards
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and able to conduct data analysis
- Substantial working knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and FP&A modeling
- Must possess a strong intuition for business
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Hyperion (HFM or Enterprise) experience preferred
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or other finance-related major required
- CPA, CMA or Master?s degree preferred
TRAVEL: 5% of overnight travel required for the position.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration