Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Working from established test procedures and work instructions to verify the product conformance to specifications.
- Calibrate, align and adjust product and systems to meet established specifications.
- Operation of various types of standard test equipment, such as; frequency and stability test stations and other associated Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Maintain test records, automated test reports and production documentation.
- Recording of all non-conformances to product specs.
- Maintains operational readiness of test equipment, fixtures and verification of calibration of test equipment before use.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Adhere to all production schedules and established test times for all products.
- May perform non-established, non-routine testing or troubleshooting of components, devices, or products.
- May assist in the training of less experienced technicians.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in electronics assembly and test.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access)
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Test and measurements experience a plus.
- ITAR Statement
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration