Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Perform wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices in a clean room environment by following written specifications and performing multiple operations.
- Operating standard wafer fab equipment for various fab operations.
- Data Entry - Manual data entry on process travelers, SPC charts and log books, and computer data entry for lot tracking and equipment tracking.
- Work on assignments under general supervision.
- Learn the process flow of the various wafer fab functions.
- Interact with all levels of employees to increase output, reduce waste, standardize work instructions, incorporate continuous improvement, and improve communications and cooperation between departments.
- Engage in daily production operations and anticipate product problems (i.e. so that loss of work hours is minimized and production objectives are met).
- Exchange timely information with other team members and management on product flow and workforce needs.
- Demonstrate a keen awareness of safety practices and familiarity with OSHA standards.
- Work with engineering to update technical documents and process/work specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microchip targets candidates who value teamwork, have effective interpersonal skills, and respect the technical leadership and structured processes that we utilize to build our world-class products.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Highly motivated and ability to work well with people.
- Aptitude to learn new skills.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to process travelers and specifications.
- Steady eye to hand coordination and good observation skills.
- Good hand and finger dexterity to handle wafers without damaging them.
- Practical working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- SPC experience.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration