Responsible for performing all general maintenance work as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor ,including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, automated equipment repair, pump repair, pipe fitting, safety inspections and equipment preventative maintenance.
Summary of essential job functions
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as scheduled
- Perform emergency repairs in breakdown situations
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test equipment and make necessary adjustments on electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintain accurate and complete records, documenting all work performed
- Install, repair, rebuild, adjust and maintain machinery and equipment used in production which may involve the dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of parts.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
- Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed to include pipe fitting and carpentry functions
- 3+ years of relative applicable experience in a manufacturing environment. Required continued education: maintenance certification, or other trade/mechanical education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical ability, able to take basic electrical and mechanical principals and apply to hands on situations.
- Lockout Tagout experience.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Solid work ethic, ensuring a safe, clean work environment with a strong focus on quality and productivity.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration