Circle Health · Lowell General Hospital - Main Campus
As a member of the Patient Care Team you will ensure that the patient and family members are attended to in a caring and attentive manner, and will respond to the needs of patients/family members in a timely manner, maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times. The main responsibilities include:
Hours: Part-Time / 24 hours a week / Days / 7am-3pm
- Greets visitors in a professional, friendly manner and direct to appropriate destination
- Answer phone in professional and friendly manner and direct caller to appropriate person
- Screen all persons requesting access to the department for appropriateness of entry. Enforce department security policies.
- Complete administrative duties regarding patient admission, transfer, and discharges in an organized and timely manner.
- Maintain paper components in each patient chart. Must abide by patient confidentiality policies at all times.
- Manage tele-tracking
- Update confirmed/potential discharges
- Enter transfers
- Book admissions to assigned room
- Participate in department meetings and in-service programs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma is the requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with patients, visitors, and hospital personnel
- The ability to work as a team member, promoting a caring and collegial attitude
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, adapting to the changing pace on the unit, frequent interruptions, emergencies and critically ill patients.
About Lowell General Hospital:
Lowell General Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit community hospital serving the Greater Lowell area and surrounding communities. With two primary campuses located in Lowell, Massachusetts, we are the second largest community hospital in Massachusetts. We have the latest state-of-the-art technology and a full range of medical and surgical services for patients, from newborns to seniors.
We are also a proud member of Circle Health and in collaboration with the medical community it is our promise to provide our patients with Complete connected care SM
Circle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration