This Position has overall responsibility of the maintenance of the buildings and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Performs general maintenance to building, grounds, GMP deficiency repairs, lubrications and assists other mechanics when needed. May make minor repairs to HVAC system.
- Liaison for all building maintenance related items, i.e. snow removal, landscaping, etc.
- Works with outside contractors and vendors for project work activities.
- Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of assigned maintenance and building materials.
- Researches and negotiates with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications.
- Ensures incoming deliveries are accurate and stocks supply room with new materials.
- Conducts routine inventory of material ensuring accurate information is maintained in inventory system and reorders material if necessary.
- Monitors all backorders and communicates information to Maintenance Mgr.
- Assists with inventory reporting
- Responsible for cross referencing all work orders for cycle counting and accountability of spare inventory using inventory platform.
- Responsible for the organization and storage of all parts, items, and components
- Adheres to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP?s).
- All other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Trade /Technical School
- Good Mechanical and troubleshooting skill
- Knowledge of electrical components
- Math Aptitude
- Basic Computer Skills
- HVAC experience a plus
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, and GMP's in a food manufacturing environment helpful
- Occasional weekend or after hours work
- Physical Requirements- Lifting up to 60lbs, must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures and outside work.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration