Artisan Chef Catering Co.
Job Order #: 16418202
Lowell, MA 01851
40 hours per week
Artisan Chef Catering is looking to place 3-4 positions for the upcoming wedding season to start in early spring. We are looking for 1 full time catering chef and 2-3 part time and on-call assistant chefs.
Full time candidate must be willing to drive catering vans, work weekends, travel to off-site events
Part time candidates must be available to work weekends and to travel within an 1-1.5 hour to off premise events. MUST HAVE RELIABLE
Job Description for all chef positions-
- Basic knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food preparation techniques.
- Must be able to work as a team in a fast paced setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with and take orders from the executive team and employees under supervision.
- Must have the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the goal.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in high stress situations.
- Be able to solve problems quickly under pressure.
- Must have adequate upper body strength for heavy lifting and strong back and leg muscles for hours of standing, bending and walking around.
CAFE DELI POSITION-
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- This position does not require background in the industry and is trainable.
- Backing up Cashier position on Toast POS system
- Timely arrival and focus during shift
- Deli and Pizza Prep
- Cooking Pizza?s prior to lunch service
- Preparing individually made sandwiches during lunch service
- Cleaning and wrapping up stations at the end of shift
ON-CALL CHEFS, WAITSTAFF AND BARTENDERS:
- 1099 Contracted employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Hourly with Tips
- Work is primarily nights and weekends
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration
100 Chelmsford St
Lowell, MA 01851
Per Diem Position
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852