Manufacturing Technician in North Billerica, MA
o Employment type: Direct Hire
o Hours: 8am to 4:30pm - Monday through Friday
o Salary : $18 - $25 an hour
Mechanical assembly and operation of vacuum furnaces. Assembly of vacuum piping, frames, insulation packages, gas distribution systems, instrumentation wiring, and power distribution systems. Operation and testing of vacuum furnaces including loading, monitoring, unloading, system maintenance between runs, fluid evaluation/changes as necessary, and insulation repair/replacement as required. Field service of vacuum furnaces and components.
Will help out when needed in shipping and receiving, including incoming order inspections. Order inspections will include the use of micrometers, tape measures, and angle measurements.
With this position, there may be some overtime, weekend or shift work on a periodic basis based on manufacturing workload.
Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Mechanical assembly, testing, trouble-shooting, industrial equipment installation, and start-up.
- Orbital welding
- Gas panel assembly
- Assembly and/or operation of vacuum equipment.
- Installation, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of electronic instrumentation and process controls.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams, assembly drawings.
- Incoming and sub-assembly inspection.
- Mechanical skills, including working with hand tools, cranes, lifts and fork trucks.
- Ability to work off piping & instrument diagrams, assembly drawings.
- Computer skills: MS Office
- Hands-on installation of instrumentation and process control
- 10-20% travel to customer sites for system installation and field service.
Degree: High School diploma or equivalent
**Must be a US Citizen**
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration