Nova Biomedical is hiring a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in Billerica. This is a terrific opportunity to work at a medical device company.
You?ll be responsible for the procurement and management of purchased commodities including extruded film, plastic and packaging components subassemblies, equipment, services and supplies to support the manufacturing factory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule and place purchase orders with suppliers based on MRP requirements while managing inventory levels.
- Utilize forecasts, historical data, and customer input to develop plans and materials/component purchasing forecasts.
- Maintain raw material and finished goods inventory levels
- Procurement of capital equipment as required
- Establish pricing and maintain vendor relationships
BS or BA in business or other applicable discipline, or equivalent work experience. CPM or APICS training, certification preferred. 1 to 3 years manufacturing purchasing, planning and inventory management experience. Experience with MRP and purchasing systems as well as MS-Office.
The hours are: 7:00 am ? 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, in the office.
Nova Biomedical is a company dedicated to using advanced technology to develop better blood testing analyzers for medical use. Nova is the largest privately owned IVD company in the U.S. with over 1,200 employees globally. Our eight percent compounded annual growth over nearly a decade is more than double the IVD market growth, making Nova one the fastest growing IVD companies in the world.
Highlights of benefits offered to Nova Biomedical employees include Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401(k).
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration