Vehicle System Test Technician
Veoneer US Inc
Job Order #: 16656777
Lowell, MA 01854
40 hours per week
What we offer
Are you curious? Come challenge yourself, innovate & learn in your everyday work - supported by an exceptionally talented team. Join our journey. Mobility is changing - and Veoneer is a part of driving this change towards safe mobility solutions.
You will have access to exciting and emerging technologies. We focus on your professional and technical growth within advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS), collaborative and autonomous driving. We empower our teams to move technology forward in this fast-paced and challenging industry.
Are you ready to contribute to this change? Veoneer has around 7,000 purpose-driven employees in 13 countries around the world. Come join Veoneer as we lead the way in Creating Trust in Mobility.
What you'll do
Our Vehicle System Test Technician - Verification and Validation (V&V) @ Veoneer in Lowell, MA, is responsible for safely operating a diverse variety of motor vehicles in various environments in order to gather automotive radar system data test results for our Radar Signal Processing team.
- Operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of test vehicle acquisition systems and equipment that is used for radar data collection; Radar, Reference Camera, Lidar, DGPS, Data Test Rack
- Operate application software (apps), log data during vehicle test events, and provide feedback to engineering community
- Understand daily test requirements and execute to a test plan in a variety of vehicles, weather and driving conditions at test track, field testing and campaign driving
- Store and process collected data
- Some domestic and International travel may be required
- Strive for continuous improvement and efficiency within the team
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
What you'll bring
- HS Diploma or GED, required
- Must possess an unrestricted and valid USA issued driver license
- Technical background with good understanding of PC use, electronics and hardware
- Experience with reviewing and executing test plans
- Proven ability to deliver technical assignments
- Effective team player and individual contributor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- General automotive knowledge would be beneficial
- Flexibility with your work schedule to accommodate early morning and/or weekend work as requested
- Flexibility for business travel as requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Manual dexterity required to operate office & automotive equipment and small hand tools. Ability to communicate effectively with employees and outside contacts.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
1001 Pawtucket Blvd
Lowell, MA 01854
Per Diem Position
401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Dental, Major Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Sick Leave, Vacation
Business Services Represenative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852