Housekeeper is PT and FT ( weekends needed ) $15.25 + (based on experience)
Helps to create and maintain a vibrant living environment for Brightview residents and guests by ensuring that apartments and common areas are clean, safe, well-maintained and attractive.
Essential job duties include the following:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Interacts and engages with residents while in their apartments and throughout the community.
- Cleans apartments and all common areas according to schedule or as directed.
- Does community laundry (where applicable).
- Removes and disposes of resident and community trash.
- Replenishes supplies in apartments, work spaces, and common areas as needed.
- Notifies appropriate management of any hazardous issues, change in resident status, and other situations that would warrant attention.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training sessions as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND TALENTS
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and/or hear. An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed to moderate to loud noise. The associate is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or air-borne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock and vibration. The associate is exposed to extreme heat.
How To Apply
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org