Nova Biomedical is looking for an QC Test Tech Level II Analyzer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the testing and ensuring the quality of all products manufactured by Nova Biomedical. Essential Responsibilities include Testing Instrument and Analyzers for all Nova product lines. Perform troubleshooting independently for fluidic and mechanical failures. Perform normal preventive maintenance of tools, equipment and instruments. May assist in evaluations, qualifications, and pilot testing. Will train interns, Level I, and Level II QC Test Technicians. Read and understand APs, TPs, OIs, OPs, drawings, MVs, ECOs, test data and any other documentation in the DHR for the area. Technician must be able to differentiate between system and product failures. Record and review test data accurately and in accordance with established test procedures. Work with engineering and manufacturing personnel regarding quality issues encountered. Perform data entry & miscellaneous job tasks. May communicate across shifts for daily work priorities. Experience following written protocols or procedures in the execution of daily assigned work and working in a Quality System Regulated (QSR) FDA regulated industry. Knowledge of blood handling (Universal Precautions, storage conditions, etc.).
- High school diploma, or equivalent with concentration in the sciences plus and 1+ years of applicable experience as a QC tester or inspector working in a medical device, equivalent biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Associates degree with a concentration in the sciences with 0 years? experience as a QC tester or inspector working in a medical device, equivalent biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Must be familiar with FDA GMP regulations and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- The ideal candidate will possess basic math skills, ability to use a calculator, and Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
Direct link to the job.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration