The Lowell Community Health Center (Lowell CHC) REACH LoWELL program is seeking to hire a REACH LoWELL Program Coordinator who will provide oversight and implementation of REACH LoWELL?s outreach and community engagement strategies including community wide COVID-19 and flu vaccine education. Program efforts will be coordinated with various community-based agencies, faith-based organizations, and with Lowell CHC departments and programs.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the REACH LoWELL community engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with communications team to develop health promotion materials (materials may include posters, fact sheets, educational brochures, and other health related information).
- Assist with the development of impactful, creative and culturally appropriate health promotion tools, programs, and participation in venues such as TV ads, radio shows, and cable programs to promote REACH LoWELL activities.
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for engaging hard to reach, marginalized and under-served populations.
- Establish, manage and maintain relationships with trusted messengers by leveraging new and existing collaborations with faith communities and trusted organizations.
- Coordinate and participate in community engagement events to promote REACH LoWELL activities and COVID-19/flu engagements strategies like educational workshops, outreach events and community townhalls.
- Coordinate COVID-19/flu vaccine events with appropriate resources by leveraging existing partnerships to increase vaccine opportunities in communities with elevated health risk.
- Attend necessary meetings, trainings and networking opportunities hosted by the CDC for REACH LoWELL strategies.
- Collaborate with Lowell CHC outreach teams to support organization wide outreach efforts.
- Facilitate Community Advisory Group meetings, organization wide meetings and other coalition meetings as needed.
- Prepare reports in accordance with Lowell CHC procedures and ensure that the reports are submitted in a timely manner as required by program leadership.
- Represent Lowell CHC mission and programs at meetings, conferences, on the phone and in person.
- Attend appropriate departmental, programmatic and community meetings.
- Directly supervise key programmatic personnel to ensure programs and services are delivered as outlined in workplan.
- Stay up-to-date on COVID-19/Flu information, trends and needs within prioritized communities, and effectively communicate findings, best practices and recommendations to relevant audiences within the health center.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes.
- Passion. Lowell CHC is a hard-working, dedicated team, looking for someone who wants to make a positive difference.
- Must be a dynamic individual with excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to successfully work on multiple projects/tasks, work efficiently and professionally within timelines and tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible, willing to pitch in and work as part of team.
- Must have superior telephone and customer service skills.
- Must have at least three (3) years full-time or equivalent part-time, community health work experience.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse populations within public health, social services, human services or similar administrative roles.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in related field a plus; must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office applications including MS Access.
- Community Health Worker training/certification a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Khmer, Portuguese or Swahili, with ability to read, write and speak in public forums is preferred.
Link to full job discription: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6139214.careers?CareersSearch
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration