Wages: $15 / hour
Location: Lowell, MA
Craft Hot Sauce and Craic Sauce are looking for our first marketing hire to amplify our storytelling and connection to our flavor seeking customers. The right candidate for the position is a self-motivated learner looking to build a wide-skill set that will help them in any entrepreneurial environment in the future.
The job entails managing marketing for two hot sauce brands, Craic Sauce and CraftHotSauce.com. This is an amazing opportunity to get hands-on experience and learn from the CEO, Brian Ruhlmann, who has years of marketing, sales and entrepreneurship experience at a variety of fast growing companies.
You will be gaining experience in critical marketing functions such as:
o Behavioral Psychology
o Customer Experience
o Market Research
o Video & Photography
o Financial Modeling
Specific responsibilities Include:
- Creating up to 30 digital assets per week such as photos of bottle collections or pepper photo shoots.
- Create short videos that can be used on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Interviewing and surveying customers.
- Implement and analyze performance of email marketing automation campaigns to increase engagement and purchases.
- Own social media scheduling for CraftHotSauce.com, sharing creative photos, managing contests, and sharing out new podcasts, features and articles.
- Own social media scheduling for Craic Sauce, sharing updates for outdoor pop ups, hot sauce cooks, farmers markets, and featuring partner stores.
- Capture lots of photo and video footage of the team in the farm, kitchen, at events and in community.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and other activities that support creative concept development
- Writing articles on CraftHotSauce.com
- Analyze advertising and promotional spend
- Explore partnerships with micro-influencers, podcasters, and community partners.
- Represent Craic Sauce at a weekly farmers market, educating potential customers about the flavor of hot sauces and how we make the hot sauces with produce from local farms.
- Be interested in the psychology of what motivates people
- Have a passion for food and local agriculture and business
- Want to be a CEO one day
- Have a knack for building and improving processes
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Canva, and video editing software like Adobe Premiere and Final Cut
- Have an obsession with being organized and analyzing effectiveness
- Have an interest in continually learning from books, podcasts, or online content/courses, but also new experiences.
- Have experience building out a website and installing website tracking software like Google Analytics or HubSpot
- Have experience managing social media pages for a brand, club, or organization
- Have completed free online courses like HubSpot Inbound Marketing certification or Google Analytics Certification
Location and Wage Information:
This internship is located in Lowell, Massachusetts and the job will be roughly 20-30 hours per week.
Transportation and a driver's license is required.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a introductory email to Brian Ruhlmann, email@example.com