Nova Biomedical is hiring a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. As an essential member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will identify opportunities for continuous improvement of instrument manufacturing production and champion the implementation. You will lead efforts of the validation of manufacturing equipment and processes as well as troubleshoot and address manufacturing issues including those related to the function of analyzers. You will develop procedures, reports, and other documentation in support of instrumentation manufacturing.
More specific responsibilities will include:
- Perform failure investigations on components and assemblies for fit and functional issues. Investigate for root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Create and update documentation including BOMS, assembly procedures, test procedures, and drawings in support of instrumentation manufacturing.
- Design tooling, fixtures, and manufacturing aids. Have them fabricated and validated when necessary, in support of manufacturing.
- Lead and/or participate in design of experiments, verification, and validation activities for equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Participate in Design Reviews, Root Cause Analysis, and other Technical Meetings.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (pFMEA) and other associated risk documentation.
- Lead and/or participate in continuous improvement programs.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering on cross functional teams. Interact daily with Research, Product Development, Quality, Regulatory, Purchasing, and other departments. Support those departments as needed.
- Mentor younger engineers supporting their activities and growth.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is preferred or equivalent technical degree.
- 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment.
- Engineering supervisory experience is strongly desired.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting issues with mechanical and electrical systems.
- The ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Technical writing skills.
- The ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Ability to lead and mentor other Engineers.
- SolidWorks skills are a plus.
At Nova Biomedical, we practice our core values of mutual respect, honesty, and integrity throughout the company. With a strong sense of family in the workplace, we are proud that one third of all our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration