Salary: $16 to $22 per hour (DOE)
Job type Part-time // Full-time
Full job description:
General construction company is looking to hire an experienced apprentice level carpenter to work on residential and commercial projects that include: windows, trim, kitchens, cabinetry, bathrooms, decks, floors, interior and exterior remodeling/renovations, additions, etc. Strong work ethic, good communication skills, well organized, punctual, and a willingness to learn.
- Some experience (1 plus years) in residential and/or commercial construction field or associated trade.
- Working knowledge of measuring tools/cutting tools/power tools.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Comfortable working directly with team members, subs, clients on a regular basis.
- Professional attitude, appearance, and demeanor.
- Must be a team player willing to wear many hats.
- Willingness and ability to perform physically demanding work.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Must have own professional-type tool belt with basic hand tools.
Valid Driver?s license (required)
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration