- Visual and functional inspection of bulk, in-process and final products, consumer and hospital meter products, populating release reports with lot numbers/serial numbers and test characteristics, filing inspection checklists, certificates of conformance.
- Review of DHR and inspection history records according to establish procedures.
- Read and interpret documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Test Procedures (TP), schematics, technical drawings, and ECOs.
- High school diploma
- Familiar with FDA/cGMP regulations
- Read, write, and speak English.
Skills and competencies:
- 3-year experience in medical device QC role ;
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Office
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- SAP experience a plus.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration