Operators will be responsible for loading and unloading membrane used for filtration equipment into automated equipment in order to perform leak testing.
- Will also conduct visual quality checks of finished product.
- Good measurement skills and dexterity for sizing of finished product.
- Candidate will be on their feet throughout the shift and may spend time at different work stations.
- Requires non-stop monitoring of several parameters to keep the product in spec.
- The parameters include temperatures, tension, gap openings, speed, alignment, final product cosmetics including roughness, wrinkle-free, size, pattern.
1st shift - 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
2nd shift - 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Contract to hire $21.00 hr.
Location: Westborough, MA
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration