Contract to hire
2+ Years of experience in a manufacturing environment
This position requires experience with medical devices documentation as itis a highly regulated industry
- Assists the documentation process using Agile and SAP systems
- Maintains controlled documentation and records, maintains documentation databases
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures and processes.
- Maintains positive communication and collaborates with all levels at the site, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and maintenance of records.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems under ISO 13485:2016
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
CONTACT DEB BROWN AT 603-417-3000
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration