Contract-to-hire opportunities with our client in Chelmsford, MA.
Join a growing company and work on innovative, automated equipment including robotics.
$1000. Bonus for 1st shift - 2 payments of $500. after 90 days and 180 days
7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday - Friday 20.00
3:30 pm to 12:00 am Monday - Friday - $21.00 hr.
- 3+ years of Previous mechanical assembly and test experience
- Ability to read and work from blueprints and schematics
- Strong work history
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior vacuum or semiconductor experience preferred.
- Will need to wear steel toed boots or shoes
- Pre-employment Background check required
- Vaccination card or weekly mandatory testing is required
- Perform a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determine and/or following methods and sequence of operations such as wiring, component installation, and kit assembly.
- Make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Work from Bill of Materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or subassemblies.
Contact Deb Brown - email@example.com
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration