This position reports to the Impact Fire Extinguisher Manager. The Technician will be responsible for providing inspections, selling, and servicing a variety of fire suppression components including fire extinguishers, emergency lights and other fire products in a professional and timely manner. The Technician will be expected to meet weekly service and productivity goals. Continued employment is contingent on successfully obtaining licensing and certification required by National, State and Local codes. The Technician is also responsible for maintaining a clean, well-organized vehicle and ensuring a safe environment for his/her self, co-workers and customers.
- Manage their time to complete the maximum amount of service calls while maintaining a high level of quality
- Achieve any weekly productivity goals assigned by the Branch Manager
- Learn applicable fire protection codes and obtain any licensing and certification required by National, State and Local codes.
- Protect and maintain company equipment
- Work in a safe manner as outlined by company safety procedures including the driving, personal protective equipment, and lockout/tag-out policies
- Maintain their vehicle in accordance with company procedures and ensure it is clean and organized
- Protect the Company?s assets and perform any other tasks assigned by the Branch Manager
- Prior fire extinguisher experience and the ability to learn applicable inspection and servicing codes
- The ability to learn and comprehend general electrical safety procedures
- A valid driver?s license and a current and sustainable good driving record
- The ability to perform physical activities outlined in the accompanying physical requirements checklist.
- Satisfactory results in a company mandated criminal background check and drug test
- A strong work ethic and professional appearance ? Excellent selling, communications, and customer service skills
- The ability to fit in with our culture of teamwork Preferred Qualifications
- Applicable experience either in the fire protection industry or the commercial customer service business in some capacity
- An electrical background or a basic level of comfort and knowledge with electrical work
- An ability to provide services across multiple product lines
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
- Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
- Collaborative culture & environment
- Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
- Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration