We are seeking a self-motivated, customer service - oriented Inspector with experience in fire alarm systems to join our growing team. The ideal Inspector will be organized, professional, and a good communicator. This important position will establish a rapport and build positive relationships with our customers.
- Responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical, Mechanical, or Fire Suppression, Fire Detection and life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers? product lines.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
- Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as a tablet.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via tablet.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes with minimal supervision.
- Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Fire Alarm inspection experience
- Massachusetts Electrical D License
- Experience in low voltage electrical systems.
- Fire and /or Life Safety Systems experience.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proficiency with using PCs including working knowledge of MS Excel / Word as well as iPhone/iPad apps.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver?s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of NFPA codes.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Benefits of joining Impact Fire Services
When you join Impact Fire you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and holidays
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Immediately vested in our 401(k) company match
- Exceptional guidance and support from our managers
- Collaborative culture & environment
- Robust training opportunities with company reimbursement upon achieving required licensing
- Apprenticeship programs for fire sprinkler, fire alarm and inspection positions
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the fire protection industry
We look forward to talking with you about career opportunities with Impact Fire Services. For consideration, please apply on-line.
Employment with an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) including disability/veterans.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration