Hours: full time starting Mid July - Mid Sept.
Pay rate: based on experience $20.00 an hour to $30.00 an hour
Location: Woburn, MA
· Manage customer accounts, inquiries, and follow-up.
· Manage incoming calls and customer inquiries.
· Provide customer product information and qualify needs.
· Attention to sales reports, volume and generate sales leads
· Maintain and build positive customer and vendor relationships
· Provide accurate valid and complete information by using right methods and tools.
· Handle customer complaints, provide proper solutions and alternatives within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
· Provide interactive communication with customers, vendors, clients, and associates
· Maintain a regular workday schedule and track project timelines and deadlines.
· Follow instructions and guidelines, procedures, and methods as proscribed.
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
· Provide clear and concise communication and documentation of work related.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
· Proven customer service and support experience.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 environment and other productivity applications
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Prior project related and general office experience preferred.
· Strong phone contact (incoming and outbound) and active listening skills.
High school education or equivalent.
Team Member Benefits:
Weekly Pay with direct deposit and pay card available as payment options.
Health insurance is available immediately upon hire.
Opportunity for advancement as part of the position?s temp to hire model
Please apply online at: http://www.mwebconcepts.com/seekers/register?officeId=6
You can reach the Tyngsboro office at 978-649-2488.
Marathon Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration