Lowell Community Outreach Partner
Greater Lowell Health Alliance, in partnership with several additional Lowell community-based organizations, is looking for Community Outreach Partners for our ongoing Community Events, Engagement, Vaccine Clinics, and more! We are looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact in their community and support individuals who face significant barriers to accessing healthcare and other services. The Community Outreach Partner will work throughout Lowell to get people vaccinated against COVID-19. They will identify individuals who have yet to receive a vaccine and will work to overcome any barriers those individuals may have, such as lack of information, transportation, child care, language, etc. They will follow up with clients to address questions and connect them to other programs and services in the community.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must have a vehicle and valid license
· Must be available to work evenings and weekends and have a flexible schedule
· Bilingual preferred: Spanish, Khmer, Swahili
· Part-Time Contracted Position available through January 1, 2023.
· 15-40 hours/week, depending on availability
· Hourly pay: $25
Our Ideal Team Member:
· Feels comfortable engaging and educating the Lowell community about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination and COVID-19 prevention strategies such as masking and testing
· Is community driven and focused on improving health outcomes and access to care for people from all walks of life
· Lives in or has familiarity with Lowell and its diverse residents
· Has experience with community outreach, organizing, facilitation, or volunteering
· Is passionate about helping people and serving others
· Is organized, detail oriented, and flexible
· Participate in community vaccine clinics, events, and outreach related to COVID awareness and education.
· Engage and educate community members about the benefits of vaccination to help them overcome barriers such as misinformation, lack of transportation, lack of childcare, etc.
· Share information about COVID prevention strategies such as mask wearing and testing.
· Refer community members to other services such as primary health care, food distribution, housing, etc.
Excited? Great! Let?s connect!
Please email your resume to Kerrie D?Entremont at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, contact information, and how you heard about this opportunity.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
Training and education will be provided for those who are hired to fill these positions.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration