Responsible for performing a variety of duties to produce lab samples, test materials, assist in Manufacturing trials to support and ensure a high level of quality product.
Summary of essential job functions and responsibilities
- Weigh and mix chemical formulas for sample preparation
- Produce draw down and other lab samples
- Perform physical testing of raw materials including pigments, resins, and fabrics
- Perform finished testing on samples, trials, and production materials
- Perform quality controls checks during certain manufacturing operations
- Support other technical personnel during plant trials
- Control and supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Follow all company rules and regulations.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months (minimum) of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of school and experience.
Required Skills or Abilities
- Computer knowledge (MS Office) and ability to learn various software programs and applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, including reading and understanding procedures and specifications
- Ability to work with formulations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) using whole numbers, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problem and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration