We are looking for a highly motivated Quality and Compliance Manager. This is a great opportunity to be a significant contributor to the success of a small, dynamic company.
- Drives Value Stream Mapping and other Lean and 5S initiatives, GEMBA board metrics, KPI reporting, etc.
- Supports production on a daily basis to achieve the stated quality objectives.
- Oversees calibration procedures and coordinates re-calibration of equipment when required.
- Supervises quality department. Provides day to day direction.
- Responsible for the inspection and acceptance criteria for all incoming raw materials and finished products.
- Responsible for all RMA processing. Maintaining defect summaries and monthly reporting.
- Supports all internal audit activities and leads the company through audit processes including ISO and other customer audits as required.
- Supports all KPI (Key Process Indicators), tracks defect types and root cause for defects. Works with department managers to help drive improvements based on collected and observed data.
- Responsible for the performance of all 1st article inspections and data collection and associated reporting.
- Identifies required capital equipment necessary to perform quality inspections.
- Responsible for the Corrective and Preventative Action procedures and policies of the company. Drives improvements and recommendations back to the factory based on defect data. Responds back to customers on all received Corrective Actions in a timely basis.
- Interprets customer supplied and internally generated documentation to identify proper quality inspection technique and criteria. Reviews Quality codes/clauses.
- Responsible for training operators to meet quality policies and procedures.
- Will be responsible to interface with customers and their representatives to support questions and research on specific quality questions and concerns. Handles all customer complaints or concerns.
- Supports our Material department by assisting with supplier quality audits and assessments and if need be writing (SCARS) Supplier Corrective Actions).
- Coordinates all activities with Source Inspectors. Schedules source inspections when required.
- Oversees ESD program and supports maintaining proper controls throughout the shop floor.
- Supports conference calls with customers and peers as necessary.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must be a US Citizen or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Metrology equipment preferred, CMM, Vernier's, Calipers, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with Defense programs a plus.
- Experience with AS9102 First Article Forms
- Prior experience as a Quality Manager or equivalent.
- Superior problem-solving abilities.
- Self-guided, can work well on their own as well as a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains expert level product knowledge and application
- Visual MRP experience a plus, should have prior MRP and CRM experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Technical expertise and an understanding of electronic principles highly desired.
- Prior experience managing and directing people.
- Prior experience in making and conducting presentations
- Prior experience in training operators
Cortron offers a culture where a motivated and enthusiastic employee can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
- full medical, dental, life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 10 vacation days per year to start, accrued monthly
- voluntary life insurance
- voluntary AFLAC insurance
- 9/80 work schedule
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration