Under the immediate direction of the Regional Service Manager, this position is responsible for providing technical expertise to customers including working with customers to install, maintain and repair purchased products or services. This role will interface directly with customers, sales staff and various levels of management in an effort to manage, install and/or resolve system software and hardware failures, product performance issues and user quality improvements. Will assist sales representatives when they meet with clients to assist in sales demonstrations and answer customer questions regarding the technical capabilities of products or services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Mycronic products on customer premises, at Mycronic facility, and via telephone.
2. Provide training to customers and participate in the set-up and demonstration of new products and assist in the preparation of system orders.
3. Provide pre and post-sales support for all Mycronic services and products.
4. Provide meeting and trade show support by setting up equipment and installing temporary cabling as necessary.
5. Provide pre-site inspection, preventative maintenance and customer care support for service contracts.
6. Maintain accurate records to reflect the support and repair history of equipment serviced or repaired.
7. Submit all necessary paperwork, including travel itineraries, trip reports, activity reports, weekly expense and service reports; as required, accurately and in a timely manner.
8. Maintain all assigned assets, (laptop computer, phone, tools, and repair parts, etc.).
9. Return defective parts replaced during repair in a timely manner to designated depots.
10. Establish and maintain open lines of communication with key personnel at assigned accounts to remain current with support, repair and on-going issues (i.e. installations, upgrades, persistent problems).
11. Escalate support issues to management when customer satisfaction is jeopardized.
12. Develop and maintain the knowledge and skills required to produce the highest levels of customer service support.
13. Become familiar with Mycronic equipment applications and products through structured corporate training programs, on the job training, study of Mycronic marketing materials, sales brochures and available self-study programs.
14. Work closely with customers, local sales representative, product engineers, marketing managers, administrative, and other field support personnel to provide the highest level of customer support & satisfaction.
15. Establish a communication schedule with Service Managers and Administrators, to exchange information on daily and weekly activities.
16. Meet all assigned targets and goals set by Corporate, Regional and Area Managers.
Field Service Engineer Page 2 of 4
17. Responsible to work collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objects, goals and results.
18. Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern.
19. Respects safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
20. Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the performance of functions related to the service processes of the company.
Additional Skills and Attributes
1. Highly organized.
2. Polished and professional appearance.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group ? executives, managers, and subject matter experts; professionally engaging.
4. Ability to prepare and present information to guests, senior associates, vendors and customers.
How To Apply
If Interested please email email@example.com