Assembler/Tester Gen1.75/1.86 Meter Line
Department: Point of Care Meters
Nova's Point of Care Meters group is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Nova Billerica team to assemble and test low complexity electro-mechanical devices.
- Gen 1.75/1.86 meter manufacturing: assemble and test low complexity electro-mechanical devices.
- Assembly: securing components with screws, making cable connections (FFC and standard), using adhesives in tight space.
- Equipment: small hand tools, overhead torque drivers, UV curing equipment, adhesive dispensers, press fixtures, plasma etch equipment, computers.
- Testing: working with Windows applications to test devices, interpreting work orders to set up the Line for testing, filling out paperwork.
- Read and follow procedures for assembly and test.
work within group and with management to generate and enact continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities are:
- Read, follow, and explain the procedures being used.
- Use a variety of hand tools and modest equipment.
- A good understanding of quality control and the ability to recognize defects.
- Communicate effectively with supervision and engineering.
- Understand and complete paperwork correctly.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills:
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Manual dexterity for moderately fine adhesive dispensing.
- The ability to stand or sit while working for extended periods.
- High School diploma or equivalent. More than 1 year of relevant manufacturing or production experience.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration