Master's or Doctoral level BHS clinician to provide outpatient behavioral health services to clients in LCHC's Behavioral Health Department which provides clinical treatment including 1:1 therapy to individuals with behavioral health issues/disorders.
- Experience with/interest in working with individuals who may be victims of abuse or suffering from anxiety, depression, substance abuse, personality, thought or other behavioral health disorders.
- Ability to appreciate and work with cultural differences.
- Good organizational skills and comfort working in a team-based, collaborative setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in the mental health field required. Preferred license as an LCSW-Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LICSW - Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, LMHC ?Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LADC1- Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor, CADC-2 Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Clinical Psychologist or license eligible.
- Provide therapy in the primary areas of PTSD and depression, but may also include anxiety, grief, domestic violence, relationship difficulties, parent-child problems, acculturation issues or serious mental illnesses including but not limited to substance abuse.
- Complete all clinical documentation in eCW per Health Center standards.
- Ensure clinical documentation meets medical necessity.
- Meet direct care standards as determined by BHS Department.
- Complete mandatory reporting including, as needed, reporting of abuse and/or neglect of children, the elderly or the disabled,
- Initiate referrals for Substance Abuse treatment, coordination of services and ongoing case management of complex cases (including working with DCF and the Courts), and crisis intervention in cases of patients with suicidal or homicidal ideation including consultation to medical staff and assisting in sending patient to ED if necessary.
- Provide consultation to medical providers on mental health issues, as well as collaborating with them in the holistic care of the patient.
- Actively participate in MDT and team meetings and other staff meetings, and community meetings as necessary/appropriate.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration