The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the Lowell Community Health Center's buildings and grounds. The Maintenance Technician I works with a minimum of supervision to ensure assigned areas are maintained in sanitary, orderly and safe conditions by performing various tasks using the necessary equipment and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The assigned duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and staff.
- Drywall, patch and painting of walls.
- Floor maintenance ? varnish, buff, equipment operation.
- Snow removal, salting sidewalks.
- Minor repairs such as ceiling tile removal/replacement, etc.
- Performs routine cleaning duties (dry mop, trash removal, glass cleaning, etc.)
- Performs medical equipment pick-up and drop-off at Lowell General Hospital as required.
- Receives and distributes all deliveries for Lowell CHC.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent is desired. Demonstrated experience in Maintenance and/or Materials Management preferred. Must have the ability to read and effectively communicate in English. Extensive recordkeeping is required. Strong computer skills are needed.
Will work both inside and outside, alone or as member of a crew. May be exposed to noise, oil, grease, biohazardous waste and extreme temperatures.
Required working hours are: 12pm to 8:30pm
While performing the duties of this job, the employee?s physical effort may require the ability to stand, walk frequently, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb ladder, talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and /or move up to 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 lbs.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration