RN or LPN All Shifts
A commitment to Care. A legacy of Compassion. This is D?Youville.
Since 1960, D?Youville Life & Wellness Community has provided Greater Lowell and surrounding communities with exceptional elder care, earning the respect of its peers and the trust of the community at large.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN.
This position is for All Shifts: Full-Time / Part-Time / Perdiem
Very stable leadership and low turnover
D?Youville Life and Wellness Community offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- On Demand Next-Day Pay Option
- Health (Aetna), Dental, Vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Benefits available 1st of the mo. following 30 days
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short Term, Long term, Accident Disability insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean and Compassionate environment
- Excellent staff to resident ratios
Registered Nurse - RN / Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Job Summary:
- Assist in assessment and care planning for residents.
- Assist in coordinating and supervising all services on assigned units.
- Regular rounding on nursing units.
- Facilitate communication between licensed nurses and providers.
- Assure complete and accurate documentation through spot-checking and on-going supervision.
- Consult with Unit Managers in the provision of continuity of care to residents.
- Exercise hiring and terminating authority.
- Assist in ensuring adequate staffing for the nursing department.
- Assist in direct resident care and work as a staff nurse.
- Prepare/administer performance reviews for shift staff in consultation with unit managers.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.
Registered Nurse - RN / Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Qualifications:
- Current RN/LPN licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination AND BOOSTER Required.
- Current CPR certification.
- RN/LPN with at least 2 years experience. Recent RN grads are encouraged to apply.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love.
D?Youville Life and Wellness Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration