Commitment to care. A legacy of compassion. This is D'Youville.
Since 1960, D?Youville Life & Wellness Community has provided Greater Lowell and surrounding communities with exceptional elder care, earning the respect of its peers and the trust of the community at large.
We are looking for an experienced Dining Aide to join our dynamic team.
Full and Part-Time and Per-Diem positions
Shift Differential is available for this position.
Ample parking and walk-ways connect all buildings for comfort in bad weather
D?Youville Life and Wellness Community can offer you (Full-Time):
- Competitive Compensation
- On Demand Next-Day Pay Option
- Health (Aetna), Dental, Vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Benefits available 1st of the mo. following 30 days
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short Term, Long term, Accident Disability insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean and Compassionate environment
- Flexible Shifts
Dining Aide Job Summary:
Perform an assigned variety of food services assembly (production) line and other associated operations and activities involved in the set up, assembly, checking, delivery and distribution of resident individual breakfast and noon time meal trays and perform other duties following established methods and procedures.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.
Dining Aide Qualifications:
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination AND BOOSTER Required.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love?!
D?Youville Life and Wellness Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
- High School or better
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration