- Interviews employees and collects information on how a particular process occurs, takes detailed notes and from those notes creates a defined written procedure.
- Writes and edits technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to document and write test procedure/instructions to ensure consistent repeatability of required tests.
- Follows defined ISO format to create all written procedures.
- May create and insert graphic images, illustrations, or photos as reference for use in work/process instruction documents.
- Proofreads documents and corrects errors.
- May create flow charts where it makes sense to describe a process.
- Works with Configuration Management as needed to apply revision control to created process instructions.
- Maintains spreadsheet to identify processes that require instructions and tracks procedures created.
- Experience with Visio- creating flow charts
- Excellent communicator-both written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience as a technical writer helpful
- Prior experience with defense products helpful but not necessary
- Familiarity with Sharepoint helpful
- Can take direction well
- US Citizenship Required
- No Relocation
Cortron offers a culture where a motivated and enthusiastic employee can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:
- Full medical, dental, life, AD&D, short-term & long-term disability
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days per year which is accrued monthly
- Performance-based bonuses
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC insurance
In addition, they typically shut down for 1-2 weeks (paid time off) during year-end holidays (above and beyond normal vacation time)
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration