Health Access Program Associate Job Description
Coalition for a Better Acre (CBA) is a membership-based community development corporation dedicated to resident empowerment and sustainable community revitalization for current and future residents of Lowell and the Merrimack Valley. We promote healthy, vibrant neighborhoods by developing resident leaders, affordable housing, and economic opportunities, and by responding to community needs through collective action.
Full-time position assisting the Health Access Program Coordinator. The Health Access Program Associate will assist the Program Coordinator with general program operations and executing daily tasks. Program projects include the CBA Food Pantry, a community garden, regular health-focused community events, and health education outreach. The Program Associate must complete the required training for each program area, created by the Program Coordinator, to ensure they have skills and cultural competency to perform essential functions and responsibilities.
- Manage food pantry by picking up food, stocking the pantry, and distributing the food at the pantry and through deliveries
- Conduct intake on new clients to the food pantry
- Data entry using the Salesforce database
- Assist Health Access Program Coordinator with reports to funders, MVFB and Wish Project
- Work with gardeners once a week with general upkeep and success of the garden
- Responsible for collecting gardeners? paperwork and supporting the garden program as needed
- Assist the Program Coordinator in creating accessible health programming for the community
- Facilitate health sessions
- Conduct COVID-19 Outreach training for the CBA ambassadors
- Participate in health-related events such as CHOP dinner and the Health Fair to assist the program coordinator with effective educational outreach
- Participate in other CBA events
- Other duties as required
Our ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with the following skills and experiences:
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish or Khmer)
- Able to drive with good driving record
- Good customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in an efficient manner
- Ability to maintain a professional boundary with clients
- A team player
- Knows how to work hard and have fun at the same time!!
Send a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to: email@example.com.
CBA offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
How To Apply
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consuderation.