Nova Biomedical is hiring Director of Customer Service who will be responsible for all operations pertaining to customer service and sales order processing ensuring customer satisfaction, customer retention, and full implementation of related tools and processes. As the Director of Customer Service, you will be responsible for achieving an elevated level of team performance to exceed company objectives and drive continuous growth related to team capability and contributions.
More specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage domestic and international Customer/Order Services.
- Develop customer strategies that align with both supply chain and sales objectives which result in customer satisfaction and long-lasting relationships.
- Develops service level standards focused on reducing response times, providing high customer satisfaction, and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices, ensuring continuous improvement in processes and way of working.
- Manages resource decision-making and planning.
- Aligns customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure optimal Customer Service and Order Processing team by establishing a proactive problem-solving process.
- Creates functional strategies, budgets, policies, and procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Define staffing levels, establish a training program, create ISO compliant procedures, and define the initial inventory model.
- Develop overall business plan, KPI measurements and budget for all facets of the department.
- Lead the Order Services team through coaching, performance management and development ensuring an elevated level of engagement and productivity.
- Participate in global teams/networks as it relates to Order Services and provide input.
- Use decision-making skills to manage a complex, rapidly changing operation.
- Establishes service levels and performance metrics for the department and implement solutions.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university; Master?s degree a plus.
- At least 15 years? experience in order services, with 10 of those in a leadership role.
- 10 plus years proven track record with increasing responsibility of building and leading successful Customer Care organization in large, international company(s).
- Project management and execution experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large complex cross-functional projects. International trade
- in-depth knowledge of the trade, duty, tax and financial instruments used to conduct import and export activities.
- Knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution.
- Experience in Medical Device industry.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration