Merrimack Autism Consultants
Job Order #: 17874651
Lowell, MA 01851
30 hours per week
- Behavior Therapists work 1:1 directly with clients with autism using individualized ABA(applied behavior analysis) techniques created
by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst(BCBA).
- Provides support and guidance for the parent/caregiver implementing the behavior plan tactics for when the BT/BCBA's are not in the
- The Behavior Therapist will collect data focused on skills and behaviors, conduct discrete trials daily to ensure the client's progress is
monitored and objectives are met according to the individualized plan.
- Communicate in a timely manner any concerns, progress etc to both the client's family and supervisor.
- Complete the 40 hour Registered Behavior Technician(RBT) training, sit for and pass the RBT exam, within 90 days of hire.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and have at least one year of experience working with individuals with
- You must be 18 years old or older and have reliable, consistent transportation.
- You are able to pass a background check and are authorized to work within the U.S
- You are able to make a 6 month commitment to our clients
- You have an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in: Human Services, Early Education, Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis and have 6 months-1 year of professional working experience in similar field.
- You are Bilingual(ANY Language is accepted!)- HIGH Preference for Bilingual Spanish/English
Minimum Required: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration
331 W. Sixth St
Lowell, MA 01851
Per Diem Position
$19.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability Leave
- Long Term Disability Leave
Business Services Representative
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852