The ideal candidate will be the Lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer, and have proven experience in account management/program management, electronic manufacturing services and aerospace & defense. This position will be working from a home office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer(s).
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account and operational management, including quoting and agreements to maximize profit
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product, services and solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate customer needs to the organization and ensures the development of plan and actions to exceed the customer objectives
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet costing quotes
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow business opportunities
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for ensuring our New Product Introduction Process exceeds customer expectations.
- Responsible to prevent exposure to excess and obsolete material due to customer engineering changes and end of life programs.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Up to 50% travel
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient communicator and listener
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- 10+ years of proven program management/account management experience
- 5+ years' experience in electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- High level of general business acumen
- Strong business management ability, including P&L responsibility
- Ability to influence cross-functionally, both within the company and with external companies/customers
- Prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. Also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration