The Payroll Specialist is responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing, administering employee benefits, record management..
Summary of essential job functions and responsibilities
- Prepare, process, and reconcile biweekly payrolls, including timesheet review, employee requested changes and/or benefit changes.
- Enroll new employees on time clock.
- Process new hires, benefits and terminations.
- Set up and maintain payroll and employee records, files and/or ledgers.
- Ensure all payroll runs have been recorded in the financial system in a timely manner.
- Book appropriate payroll entries for month end close.
- Develop and generate ad hoc financial and operational reporting and participate in other accounting and finance department projects as needed.
- Audit monthly invoices for each benefit provider to ensure alignment with benefit elections and deductions, resolve discrepancies.
- Experience - 3-5 years of payroll experience.
- Education - Associates or bachelor?s degree in finance or HR related field, preferred.
Required Skills or Abilities
- Must have experience with ADP Workforce Now, Time & Attendance Labor Management. Advanced Excel and MS office, with the ability to learn other software programs and applications.
- Ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service approach to problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse employee population.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration