** Cook experience required
** $2000 sign on bonus **
Responsible for producing foods for multiple stations (hot, cold, prep, broil). Must maintain sanitation of area at all times. Works as team player to help department cater to customers. Must follow procedures closely when cooking for unique diets. Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing your area. Responsible to perform miscellaneous duties as assigned. Able to be contacted in the event of an emergency.
· Attending high school, high school graduate or equivalent.
· Previous experience working in food service a plus
· Customer Service experience a must
Other Skills Required:
· Able to work from verbal and written communication.
· Required to work alternating weekends and Holidays.
· Able to be contacted in the event of an emergency.
· Must have transportation to get to and from the Hospital and to satellite offices as required
Worker should be vaccinated. They can request a medical or religious exemption. This is a request and can be denied. Should it be granted they will have to wear a mask 100% of the time while in the building and test weekly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Able to follow established sanitation procedures· Able to follow recipes· Able to multitask and prepare several food items simultaneously· Able to work alternating weekends· Able to read labels or differentiate colors used in cleaning chemicals· Lifting a maximum of 50 lbs. without assistance (Soiled linen bags and bulk trash)· Every St Joseph Hospital employee is required to abide by the Standards of Conduct and to report any activity that appears to violate the Standards of Conduct.· Incumbents are identified as "Waste Handler-Satellite Collection Area" employees. These employees must complete the NHDES required hazardous waste level training as defined in the SJH Hazardous Waste Training Plan-2014 as administered by the St. Joseph Hospital Safety Officer.
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Please visit https://stjosephhospital.com/careers/ and complete our online application.
Retirement Plan, Short/Long Term Disability, Dental, Major Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Sick Leave, Vacation
Email resume to Marianne.Segool@MassHireLowellCC.com and complete online application.
How To Apply
Email resume to Marianne.Segool@MassHireLowellCC.com and complete online application at https://stjosephhospital.com/careers/