Lender Development Program Participant - North Central Nashoba Valley
Enterprise Bank, is a growing and successful commercial bank where your talents will be recognized. Consistently being recognized both nationally and locally as a "Top Place to Work", Enterprise Bank team members are as important to us as our core values. Join our dynamic team and experience a unique workplace culture where success is shared, and diversity is celebrated.
What You?ll Do:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in an individualized program that offers the opportunity to rotate through an accelerated Commercial Lending training program which will include the following key areas: Credit, Special Assets, Construction Lending, Loan Administration, and Commercial Lending.
- Contribute to strategic projects and challenging business initiatives as it pertains to commercial lending
- Assist with major corporate events and internal employee meetings.
- Interact with senior level executives
- Participates in various classroom training and assessments to further one?s knowledge with negotiating skills, customer focused selling, customer experience, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed
This position is Hybrid, or Onsite. Candidates from MA, NH, and ME only.
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking preferred
- Bachelor?s degree from a four-year college or university including coursework in Accounting/ Finance
- A minimum of five years of experience in a sales and/or financial related position; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Our DEI Value Statement: At Enterprise Bank, people and relationships come first. We encourage and foster a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, where everyone feels valued and respected. We are committed to a caring workplace that recognizes the importance of making a meaningful, positive difference in the lives of our team members, customers, and communities. Please click here to view our Inclusion website for more information and to learn more of our story and Core Values.
Benefits: We encourage every team member at Enterprise to lead a healthy and balanced life. We offer generous paid time-off programs, exceptional Tuition Assistance, College Loan Repayment, Wellness programs, Employee Resource Groups, opportunities to assist in your community as well as health, dental and life insurance coverage and a generous 401(k) match.
Enterprise Bank is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or better in Finance.
Experience Required: 5 years: Sales / Finance
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration