The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate Medicaid programs. Works closely with clinical and administrative staff regarding Medicare admissions. Responsible for resident chart audits and reports to Nursing Administration.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a staff resource for Medicaid questions.
- Communicates effectively to staff, residents, and families.
- Conducts weekly MMQ chart audits for residents.
- Insures that Quarterly MMQ's are completed per regulations.
- Analyze Quarterly MMQ statistics and advises Administrator and staff.
- Prepares quarterly reports for Medicaid reimbursement and provides updates/corrections.
- Provides in-services regarding Medicaid program requirements.
- Routinely monitors staff charting and notes to ensure compliance with family standards.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved nursing program in Massachusetts.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a nurse in Massachusetts.
- Must have good working knowledge of Medicaid
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, & be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
How To Apply