OUR SOAP MAKERY
We handcraft each bar of Buff City soap in what we call our Soap Makeries. Each of our locations makes every product sold right there, where you can see exactly what goes into the products you put on your body. It?s a bit of a mad lab stocked with ingredients like rose petals, lavender buds, hemp seed oil, shea butter, charcoal, and tea tree oil. Even our body scrubs are squeaky clean with natural exfoliants like chopped loofah bits, crushed walnut shells, and poppy seeds. What you will never see are artificial detergents, surfactants, dyes, or other harsh chemicals.
We even have our fragrances manufactured for us to ensure they are free of phthalates, parabens, and formaldehyde containing/forming ingredients. You can customize your products with the scent (or non-scent) of your choice and the ingredients that you prefer.
FT Bookkeeper-Administrator for Store Owner of Buff City Soap
Excellent mid-level Bookkeeper Admin Specialist position open with plans to grow the position in responsibilities over time. Will support the owner?s management communications, report creation, store operations? administration needs and financial and management reporting.
Candidate will wear many hats, and have direct experience in Human Resources documents, Bookkeeping experience in QuickBooks, be proficient in all Microsoft Office software. Should know the GAAP of accounting, and have strong administration skills in organizing, calendar support, filing, social media, emails, payroll and spreadsheet and report creation.
Remote work from your home office will be part of the job, variable but 60 to 80%. Looking for someone that is willing to take ownership of the office and help our team grow and help the business continue to expand. This mid-level position usually has 5-to 10-years' experience and salary starts at $60K to $70K that depends on the combination of experience, demonstratable skills and training.
- Assist with formatting and organizing information materials
- Direct support for senior management to expedite general administrative tasks
- Invoice review and organization
- Will work with the corporate Franchisor in all support functions
- Open and categorize mail for processing
- Payroll (ADP), all accounting related postings and sales and expense reporting
- Accounts payable-vendor bill payment and payee correspondence
- Produce preliminary financial statements and supplemental reporting
- Verify all ACH payments and credits and reconcile for accuracy
- Produce weekly bank account reconciliation reports
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access
- Must use QuickBooks, have bookkeeping experience and can set up accounts
- Must have sharp computer skills in Databases
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be a strong communicator, especially in emails.
- Ability to work independently
- Be a person that can run the office, from opening and closing to all management support activities for a busy owner
- Experience working on payroll is preferred.
- Position is Full Time with 60 to 80% Remote Work from a home office as part of the schedule
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurances, vacation, sick leave, 401k
There's an employee discount on all Buff City Soap products.
Email resume to Marianne.Segool@MassHireLowellCC.com.
How To Apply
Email resume to Marianne.Segool@MassHireLowellCC.com