Lowell Municipal Employee's Federal Credit Union
An opportunity to manage a Credit Union that does not include nights and weekends sound attractive to you?
Lowell Municipal Employee Federal Credit Union is currently searching for a highly motivated and professional individual to fill the role of Credit Union Manager.
At LMEFCU, we are dedicated in providing every member with a positive experience and making our members financial hopes a reality. Now is the time to be part of our team!!!
LMEFCU Credit Union Manager will be responsible for:
Leadership: Responsible for all aspects of staff development including performance management, coaching and goal setting.Provide support by communicating effectively with management and staff and creating a positive, enjoyable working environment.
Efficiency: Willing to "roll up their sleeves" and assist staff and members in all branch operations to provide members the "LMEFCU Difference".
Accuracy: Monitors branch activity to ensure we provide our members with the highest quality of service with accurate transactions.
Administration: Looks for key performance indicators, monitors deposit and loan growth, new accounts, profitability of branch, and branch expense management in unison with the CEO and Board.
Communication: Ability to effectively present and respond to questions from staff and members.
Security and Safety: Assumes responsibility of maintaining branch security and safety and proper cash controls and follows all state and federal regulatory policies.
Member Relations:To have every interaction contribute to stronger relationships, instill trust, financial empowerment, and solve problems.
The LMEFCU Branch Manager will possess the following competencies:
- Possess strong leadership characteristics including trust and confidentiality
- Excellent member service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all employees and members.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels within the organization.
- Display a professional image and maintain a positive, team focused attitude.
- Have a high attention to detail
- Follow and understand credit union policies, procedures, and security practices.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing job requirements.
- Ability to assess risk and making sound lending decisions that are in line with the Credit Union's lending philosophy
The LMEFCU Branch Manager Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred and/or experience of 3-5 years in banking/ credit union operations and functions.
- Previous managerial experience in financial, retail or sales environment
- Proven ability to motivate and coach a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Lowell Municipal Employee Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply
Please email Thavrith Thao at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information