Quality Assurance/ QA technician
Job Order #: 18238291
Stow, MA 01775
40 hours per week
Summary for Quality Assurance Technician The quality control inspector position conducts origination inspection of incoming parts and supplies used for manufacture of products.
Essential Functions Inspect products using gauges, coordinate measuring machine, scales, oscilloscope and vision prior to shipment.
1. Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
2. Interact with source inspector as needed.
3. Test incoming raw materials.
4. The verification of products throughout Production Process to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
5. The ability to perform and report inspection/test results in a manner which is consistent with ISO 9001-2008 and Aerospace policy/procedures.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Problem Solving/Analytical.
4. Time Management.
6. Familiarity with inspection tools.
7. Knowledge of ISO/AS requirements
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week.
How To Apply
Email resume showing QA experience to:
Stow, MA 01775
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Per Diem Position
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
MassHire Lowell Career Center
107 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852