The primary purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Laundry Department in accordance with regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Environmental Services.
- Perform day to day laundry functions.
- Ensure adequate laundry/linen supplies are maintained.
- Assure that clean laundry, linen, garments, etc., are distributed to designated.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules for equipment are followed.
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
- Assist with department orientation training for new staff.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions, etc.
How To Apply