Full and part time positions available!
The Dietary Aide provides assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors as directed.
- Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas.
- Wash and clean dishes/utensils as directed.
- Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
- Assist cook in preparing meals.
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and take to dishwashing area.
- Prepare and deliver snacks, etc., as instructed.
- Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times.
- Dispose of food and waste in accordance with established policies.
- Assist in food preparation for special meals for parties, etc.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
How To Apply