Job Title: Customer Service Administrator/Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Department Reps are the advocates for the customer. They should maintain a positive, and professional attitude toward customers at all time while promptly responding to inquiries via email, fax or phone and acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. It is also sometimes a fast-paced high demanding department.
- Process Customer Orders - Receive orders via email, fax or Marketing Dept., Review Accuracy of Order Information and make sure all required information is provided from established and new customers. Printing and acknowledging purchase orders.
- Phone calls - Stock checks (inventory of products), order status, pricing products, ship dates, order changes, etc.
- Inter-office department interaction - Product Control planner (mfg. scheduled), GM- schedule process, credit department (credit cards, order delays), Order fulfillment - shipping orders, etc., Marketing Dept. - receiving new customer orders, international orders, specialty orders, etc.
- Customer Service customer complaints - Pulling invoices/orders processing RMA's, order corrections through shipping receiving, UPS or Federal Express.
- Outside Salesreps - Customer order questions, scheduling processes, expediting orders.
- Related certifications in Customer Service or Business Administration
- 3-5 years Customer service experience
- Previous work in a manufacturing facility helpful.
- International logistics helpful but not necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Service Phone Skills
- Able to multitasks (Important)
- Interacting with other departments
- Microsoft Outlook (Writing emails)
- Willing to adapt to change easily.
How To Apply
Please email Thavrith Thao at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information