The Role: KOS Services Inc. / Dental Dreams LLC in Lowell , MA is now hiring Receptionists to join our talented and dedicated team. This position will be focused on scheduling appointments, assist with operational goals, and provide excellent customer service. We are also interested in training those seeking to become Dental Assistants in our On-The-Job Trained (OJT) Program!
Who Are We: KOS Services Inc. / Dental Dreams LLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New Mexico, South Carolina, Louisiana, California, Michigan, and Washington, DC. Its mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. Our offices offer an invaluable service by delivering the highest level of patient satisfaction in modern first-class facilities. The cornerstone of our success is a talented and dedicated staff.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Benefits package includes:
o Medical & Vision Insurance
o Free dental treatment at our locations
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication
- Schedule patient appointments per month and daily patient goals
- Answer phones and confirm appointments
- Greet and check-in patients
- Accurately verify dental benefits
- Maintain detailed patient records in a fast-paced environment
- Collect payments, co-payments, and deductibles
- Create insurance claims and submit pre-authorizations to insurance companies on a timely basis
- Pull patient charts for future appointments when necessary
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Bilingual (Spanish) (Preferred).
- Customer Service experience
- Atleast 1 year of recent work experience
- Dentrix and/or Eaglesoft (preferred)
We are also interested in training those seeking to become Dental Assistants and/or Office Managers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, vacation time, and much more!
KOS Services Inc. / Dental Dreams LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration