Lowell Community Health Center (Lowell CHC) is a diverse, community-based health care organization. Our programs have been recognized as national models and LCHC was named one of the top five health centers in the nation for excellence in cultural competency. With a career at Lowell Community Health Center, you will be joining a dynamic team of passionate and talented people.
Lowell Community Health Center is looking for a Security and Public Safety Officer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee's physical effort may require the ability to stand, walk frequently, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb ladder, talk and hear. Will work both inside and outside year round, alone or as member of a crew. May be exposed to noise and bio hazardous waste. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 lbs.
- Maintains security presence with constant walk thru' of Jackson Street campus locations.
- Responds to emergency calls as needed.
- Deescalate situations quickly and effectively.
- Communicate effectively with local authorities as needed.
- Escorts staff to their vehicles as needed.
- Assists staff as needed in matters of security and safety.
- Notifies Public Safety Supervisor of needs for major repairs or unsafe conditions needing attention.
- Documents security and safety related events as required.
- May be required to work occasional nights and Saturdays.
- Will be required to be on an on-call schedule for afterhours support.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Education- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience- 2+ years of security experience required. Healthcare security experience preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration